➢ Are you eager to work for an exciting and meaningful project?
➢ When it comes to hydrogen, are you convinced of its importance for the energy transition?
➢ Do you want to join an international team with human and environmental values?
Founded in 2017, Lhyfe designs, builds, and operates facilities to produce green and renewable hydrogen.
What is special about the hydrogen Lhyfe produces? Our production process does not bring out CO2, but it does produce oxygen. And oxygen means life!
As the first producer and supplier of green and renewable hydrogen we are shaping our future by making a positive impact to the environment. At Lhyfe, we are convinced that we need to change things now!
We work daily to ensure that the production of our hydrogen has a positive impact on the environment but also on the territories.
Do you want to be a part of this social and environmental project? Join us!
We are currently looking for our future « Bids & Funding Manager », located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. The person must be willing to travel around the UK and Ireland as well as to the headquarters of Lhyfe in France (Nantes).
Starting date: as soon as possible
Along with our Country Manager UK&I, you will be the UK and Ireland focal point for project funding streams
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyse and report on future and available EU, national, and local subsidy and grant schemes.
- Monitor relevant legislative and regulatory developments and work with stakeholders to create improvements.
- Proactively participate in external organizations and trade associations engaged in public policy and government affairs activities.
- Evaluate feasibilities and risks of funding opportunities in close relationship with the project development and sales team.
- Manage and co-ordinate subsidy requests (writing of project proposals, set-up of funding request, tender preparation etc.
- Align on approach and strategy with Lhyfe’s global subsidies segment manager and contribute to the internal continuous improvement process.
- Coordinate funding processes (negotiation and signature of grant agreements - and when needed consortium agreement - in close relationship with the financial & legal department).
Joining Lhyfe means:
- Being part of a bold, supportive & motivated international team sharing the same mindset
- Join a project where innovation is at the heart of the activity
- Evolve through international projects and career opportunities within a growing company
- Diverse range of projects, space for participation and opportunities to contribute your ideas
Skills and requirements:
Degree or equivalent experience in public law, political science, or engineering.
At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position in the energy, climate, and/or environmental sector.
Your assets to succeed in this position :
- Sound knowledge and professional experience of the energy transition and its policy environment and ability to advance initiatives through strategic communication with diverse set of external stakeholders in politics and/or the energy industry.
- Experience of project organisations and knowledge of hydrogen sector is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for the topic of renewable energy and energy transition.
- Strong strategic mindset and ability to manage ambiguity and influence leveraging relationships and networks.
- Ability to acquire specialist knowledge quickly and present complex, interdisciplinary issues in spoken and written form in a manner appropriate to the addressee.
- Team player, have strong social skills and work in a structured and independent manner.
- Strong interest in political structures, working methods and legislative processes
- Ability to work interdisciplinary.
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English
"Team spirit is fundamental for integration into this collective project. Above all, we are looking for someone with a strong capacity to adapt, who is curious and pro-active. Someone who is convinced of the impact that our project can have on the world of tomorrow, and who will be able to invest in this human adventure, with the desire to commit to the company's development. Matthieu Guesné CEO.