Automatician Commissioning (Europe)
➢ Are you eager to work for an exciting and meaningful project?
➢ When it comes to hydrogen, are you convinced of its importance for the energy transition?
➢ Do you want to join an international team with human and environmental values?
Founded in 2017, Lhyfe designs, builds, and operates facilities to produce green and renewable hydrogen.
What is special about the hydrogen Lhyfe produces? Our production process does not bring out CO2, but it does produce oxygen. And oxygen means life!
As the first producer and supplier of green and renewable hydrogen we are shaping our future by making a positive impact to the environment. At Lhyfe, we are convinced that we need to change things now!
We work daily to ensure that the production of our hydrogen has a positive impact on the environment but also on the territories.
Do you want to be a part of this social and environmental project? Join us!
As part of the acceleration of our Onshore deployments in Europe, we are currently looking for our future « Automatician Commissioning ".
The role can be based in Germany or France.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Reporting to the Installation & Commissioning team, you will participate in the start-up of our future decarbonated hydrogen production facilities in Europe.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out commissioning tests of Lhyfe systems;
- Modify and monitor programs (DCS, Safety, SCADA, ...);
- Write plans, procedures and test sheets;
- Ensure feedback to the engineering team;
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of test and installation/commissioning processes;
- Set up traceability follow-up supports for test and installation/commissioning activities;
- Follow up on control system flowcharts;
- Follow up on changes to safety/process/IHM programs;
- Perform electrical and safety function tests.
> You will be required to travel frequently in Europe for a period of several days to several weeks.
Joining Lhyfe means:
- Being part of a bold, supportive & motivated international team sharing the same mindset
- Join a project where innovation is at the heart of the activity
- Evolve through international projects and career opportunities within a growing company
- Diverse range of projects, space for participation and opportunities to contribute your ideas
Skills and requirements:
We are looking for a versatile person with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position (commissioning of industrial sites / commissioning) in gas production with knowledge of ATEX issues.
The following skills are essential for success in this position:
- Technical training in automation/electrics;
- First experience in the field of gas production and sensitivity to ATEX issues;
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
Fluent in German and/or French is a plus;
- Knowledge of industrial electricity but especially of industrial IT, in particular instrumentation, programming and industrial supervision:
- Industrial PLC programming software: ABB AC500/Freelance, Siemens S7/TIA, Rockwell, Allen-Brandley, Schneider, ...
- Networks: PROFINET, Modbus TCP/RTU, OPC UA, MQTT, ...
- Programming software: SCADA (Ignition, Simatic WinCC, PcVue, Symphony+, ...) ;
- Programming languages: ST (Structured text), FBD (Function Block Diagram), SFC (grafcet), ladder and LIST ;
- HMI: ABB CP600, Siemens touch screen
- Software for verification of safety instrumented functions: Safety AUTOMATE (like AC500s).
Your assets to succeed in this position:
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy and reactivity (reporting of anomalies, blocking points in project progress, emergency situations);
- Good communication skills and sensitivity to teamwork.
- Your thoroughness in writing and applying procedures;
- Your willingness to solve problems and take on challenges;
"Team spirit is fundamental for integration into this collective project. Above all, we are looking for someone with a strong capacity to adapt, who is curious and pro-active. Someone who is convinced of the impact that our project can have on the world of tomorrow, and who will be able to invest in this human adventure, with the desire to commit to the company's development.” Matthieu Guesné CEO.
- France, Cologne
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Automatician Commissioning (Europe)
Loading application form